I’m happy to announce that we just released eWallet 6.0.1. If you aren’t having any trouble with eWallet 6.0, don’t worry about getting this one. It just cleans up a few things, corrects a couple of specific problems, and improves on a few things like graphic installations. Here is a short list describing some of the things we changed in this release:
- – Improved startup speed
- – Added an extra Vista icon
- – Plays nicer with UAC in Vista
- – Humanized some error messages
- – Fixed a couple problems with FlexWallet conversion
- – Auto Backup now does a backup whenever you close the wallet (as opposed to before when it only backed up if you exited the program)
- – Optimized FlexWallet icons for different devices and now FlexWallet Icon Pack only installs the icons you need for your device (which should speed up startup time as well!)
- – Plus a bunch of minor tweaks
And as some of you know, we’ve had a few folks who, when they install the full FlexWallet icon pack, see a slowdown in the startup. The changes in this version should help but we’re still working on this issue for 6.1 as well. We’ve got some ideas that we think will speed things up even more.
Anyhow, you can download the latest version from our here and 6.0 unlock codes will still work with 6.0.1.