eWallet 6.1 is now available! With features like customizable field types, card shortcuts,a new search, and easier to edit templates, this new version has a lot to love. And best of all, it’s a free upgrade to owners of eWallet 6.0.
I’ve already mentioned the main new features but let me elaborate a little!
- Customizable Field Types: Now you can change the type for any field in your cards. Set additional fields as “hidden”, add more live URLs, specify which fields are used in AutoPass, and more!
- Shortcuts: Create card shortcuts in your wallet to access cards from multiple categories. This is a great way to build a “favorites” category that contains your most used cards, without moving the originals around!
- New Search:No more hopping card to card when searching! eWallet 6.1 provides you with a list of cards that match the search criteria.
- Improved Template Editing:We’ve cleaned up template editing to make it even easier to make your own card templates. Mix in the Field Type feature and eWallet gives you a ton of power when it comes to designing your own cards!
And of course we’ve made a number of minor changes, but in some cases they are requests we’ve been hearing from you so for those of you who asked for them, these “little things” are a big deal!
- Card Background Gradient is Optional: Now you can turn off the gradient for card backgrounds.
- Easier Smartphone Editing: No more tap-move-tap, tap-move-tap to edit cards on Windows Mobile Smartphones (those of you who have been wanting this will know what I mean!) Just scroll from field to field when editing.
- Space Optimization:We’ve worked to optimize the way eWallet uses memory on your device. From minor “tweaks” to making sure eWallet only installs the graphics you need, we streamlined the application.
- Faster Start-up: Not every user will see an improvement but thanks to some of our streamlining, some users will see an improved start-up time! And for those of you using lots of custom icons, don’t worry! We’re still working to improve start-up there as well!
- New “Options” Interface:We’ve made it easier to personalize eWallet on your desktop by cleaning up some of eWallet’s options and placing them in a new Options interface. Just select Tools->Options. And watch for additional personalizing options here in future versions!
As you can see there is a lot to like about eWallet 6.1 and as a free upgrade for 6.0 owners or a discounted upgrade for 5.0 users, the price is right! And the best part is we’re already working on 6.2!
Thanks! And as always, let us know if you have any questions! We’re here to help!
Senior Product Manager