I don’t know about you, but I love scavenger hunts. And, because of that, I’ve decided that we will have another contest all about finding stuff on our site. Earlier this week I hid our anniversary party hat inside our website, but this contest is going to be a little different. If you think you can handle it, read on!
Here’s how it’s going to work: below are six questions. The answers to the questions can be found in the product screenshots on our website. The rules are similar to the last contest. The first THREE people who search our site and find TWO of the answers each are the winners. All you have to do is copy the two questions you’re answering (and your answers, of course) into the comments for this post. If you figure out more than two, please don’t post more answers – that way three people will have a chance to win. To win, you just have to make sure the questions you’ve picked haven’t already been answered in the comments.
The winners will all get Ilium Software swag packs – and, of course, the envy of all their friends! Be sure you supply a valid email address when you make your comment, because that’s the only way I can contact you when the game is done.
Ready? Great! Here are the questions:
- What is James Kirk’s online password for his Earthbank Visa?
- I like to get my holiday shopping done early. What gift did I already buy for Jeff?
- What did Woot have on sale on 2/20/2007?
- What is the number of James’ checking account? (hint: make sure you pick the one he uses for direct deposit!)
- What was the date I last ate at the MacaroniLand restaurant?
- How many votes short was Santo from getting elected to the Hall of Fame?