Today we released eWallet® for Windows PC version 7.3 with a raft of features requested by our users. You are not shy about contacting us with feature requests and new ideas for eWallet, and we’re very grateful for that!
The new features include:
- Live search: search is always available now, so finding your cards is very fast
- Improved Flex View: this view has been updated with a cleaner, easier to read look
- Skype: now if you have Skype installed, you can click on a phone number/Skype ID in eWallet to make the call
- Printing: choose to print a selection (card or category), or print your entire wallet
- Recently Used List: by popular request, you can now remove a wallet name from eWallet’s “Recently Used Wallets” list
- CSV files are now an import option
- Several UI improvements including Ribbon bar changes and a gloss effect on cards
- Many miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes
This upgrade is free for all users who already own a license of eWallet version 7 for the Windows PC. Get all the info about eWallet here on our site.
Licensed users can download a copy here.
And for Mac users, stay tuned. We’re working on eWallet for Mac 7.3 as well.