As promised, eWallet 7.0.2 for Windows and Windows Mobile is now available. You can download the latest version here. BlackBerry and iPhone users who own the desktop version should update their Windows PC version, but they don’t need to upgrade their device version.
For the details, read on after the jump!
I don’t typically do bug lists on new releases, but since I know some of you have been waiting for these I’ll make an exception. This isn’t everything we fixed but they’re the ones we’ve talked about here. Most people never saw these but for the folks that did I think this will be a welcome update!
The following bugs are fixed in eWallet 7.0.2:
- Windows 7 64-bit Explorer Crash
- Problems with synching custom icons to Windows Mobile
- Error when running from two users on one computer
- Fails to retain card list pane size between uses
- “Non-Com” Exception when synching BlackBerry after entering password
- Some sites didn’t work with AutoPass and FireFox
- Problems with eWallet on 144 DPI displays
- Problems with sync on close to a folder as a destination
- CTRL + X produces an error
- Global card display options reset on sync
- Problems saving text pasted from a note card
- Problems with passwords longer than 28 characters
- Passbuilder Copy & Close button failed to copy
Again, we made many other minor tweaks but they weren’t things you’ll notice or they are things you likely never saw. And as I said – odds are you never saw any of the things listed here. I just wanted to list some of these for people waiting to hear about the fixes!
If you are still having trouble, please email our support team at email@example.com. We really can’t do support in the blog comments.
And yes – the free upgrade emails are going out as we speak. If you didn’t receive yours, they will all be sent by middle of next week!
Take care, happy holidays, and don’t forget – we close for the holidays. Find all the details about our holiday hours here!