eWallet® 7.5 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is now in the App Store. This new version includes several highly requested features from our users (some of whom have been with us for our 16+ year history!):
- Now includes AutoPass for automatically inserting user names and passwords on websites
- Direct editing added for faster and easier entry of card information
- New screen for easier adding of new cards
- Includes Intro for new users
- List of wallets improved and sample shown separately
- Updated sample wallet
We’ve got new features coming out soon for the Android version as well; we hope to share something with you on that platform in the next couple of weeks.
eWallet 7.5 for iOS is packaged as a Universal Version. That means you get both iPhone (iPod touch) and iPad combined into one product. eWallet 7.5 for iPhone and iPad runs on iOS 4.3 or higher. Get all the info about eWallet here on our site.
As always, please keep the great feedback coming!
Today we released eWallet® for Windows PC version 7.5 with several new user-requested features:
- Now uses Microsoft’s .NET 4 technology for improved reliability and speed
- Built-in notification of updates with option to download and install directly
- Includes support for high DPI screens now found on some laptops
- Ribbon bar improved, gets Office 2013 style, background images
- Now show more information about cards
- First card field automatically gets title when appropriate
- SyncPro® updated in preparation for Windows 8.1
- Now automatically handle case where Windows decides to mess with settings file
- Improvements to recent cards list
- Other miscellaneous improvements and fixes
eWallet for Windows PC runs on all versions of Windows 7, and runs on Windows 8 in Desktop mode. You can download the latest Windows PC version from our site.
Thanks as always for your feedback and keep it coming!
Just a quick update — the Windows Store has an updated version of eWallet for Windows 8/RT that includes several fixes including: better drawing of graphics for the Surface Pro, ability to launch this version from a .wlt file, and some minor bug fixes. Thanks as always for your feedback and keep it coming!
Hey everyone! We just wanted to send out a quick announcement to let you know that our latest eWallet update was approved the other day by Apple.
This update includes some new features that we’re pretty excited about, added by popular request:
- Shortcuts to cards are now available on iOS so you can have the same card in multiple categories
- Search is now available at the top of category and card lists making it much easier to find a card
You’ll find this eWallet update in the iTunes App Store. If you already own eWallet for your iPhone, it’s a free update. If you don’t own eWallet yet, what are you waiting for? Get it today!
Happy Friday everyone! We just released an update to eWallet® for Mac OS X and I wanted to spread the word.
What’s new in this update? We’ve made improvements to fix a couple issues. If you’ve been waiting for the improved interface for editing Note Cards, then this update is for you! We also fixed the problem with the Date Field display in certain time zones.
If you already own eWallet for Mac, this is a free update. It’s available on our site and through the iTunes Mac App Store. If you’re new to eWallet and interested in eWallet for Mac, you can find out more right here.
Be sure to stay tuned to our blog – we’ve got some exciting projects under way and we’ll be posting our announcements here as soon as we can!
We just released eWallet® 7.2 and it’s got some great new features. The big news is that we’ve added Chrome to the list of browsers supported by AutoPass. And that’s just the beginning! For this update we pulled out our list of “frustrating little things” you’ve emailed us about, and we started checking them off!
Check out the list:
- AutoPass support for Chrome
- AutoPass support for Firefox 4 Beta
- Right-click context menus for the search results list
- Added hot keys
- Long text truncated with ellipses instead of being cut off
- Improved method for handling duplicate card names
- Hover over action displays truncated text as a tool tip
- Improved Home Ribbon layout
- Improved card list appearance
- Android sync improvements
- BlackBerry sync improvements
- iPhone sync improvements
- Corrected minor card display issues
- Allow ampersand in search
- A bunch of minor bug fixes!
It’s a great update that makes eWallet on your Windows PC even easier to use! We really think you’ll like the polish we’ve added! Get all the info about eWallet here on our site.
And for Mac users, stay tuned. We’re working on eWallet for Mac 7.1.5. Hopefully we’ll have that ready in the next few weeks.
We’re very excited to announce the release of eWallet GO!™ for Windows Phone 7. eWallet GO! is a streamlined, stand-alone secure information manager. It allows you to safely store your important information on your Windows Phone 7 device and to backup or restore your information using Google Docs or Dropbox.
eWallet GO! makes it extremely easy to store and access your most important information, and with the power of eWallet’s 256-bit AES encryption, you’ll know that the information you put in eWallet GO! is extremely safe! At just $4.99, it’s an incredible value.
You can get eWallet GO! today through the Windows Phone Marketplace on your Windows Phone 7 device or visit this page to find out more.
Existing users with questions about eWallet GO! can find out more here.
An update to eWallet® for Mac is now available for download. This update includes a new “Launch View” that makes it easier than ever to find and open your wallets. It also includes a number of minor fixes and tweaks designed to make using eWallet on Mac even easier.
If you already own eWallet for Mac, you can download the latest version here. If you don’t own eWallet for Mac yet, go here to find out more about how you can get it today!
With the official Windows Phone 7 announcement going out yesterday, I wanted to let you know that we’re working on a version of eWallet for Microsoft’s new mobile OS! eWallet for Windows Phone 7 is designed to perfectly fit the look and feel of the new OS. It takes the best features of eWallet and adapts them to Window Phone 7′s unique interface.
If you’ve gotten your hands on a Windows Phone 7 device, you know that Microsoft has created a really compelling OS. I know a lot of people had their doubts, but I have to say that Microsoft pulled out all the stops on this. The end results are devices that are really exciting to design software for.
Unfortunately, I can’t offer much more at this stage – you’ll have to wait for the official release for that – but I did include a screenshot below to give you a little hint of what we’re working on!